TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions Our standard terms and conditions regarding optimisation are details below. By placing an order with VLSA International Services, you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms and conditions below.
The Client : The company or individual requesting the services of VLSA International Services.
VLSA International Services: Primary designer/site owner & employees or affiliates.
VLSA International Serviceswill carry out work only where an agreement is provided either by contract form, invoice, email, telephone, mail. VLSA International Serviceswill carry out work only for clients who are 18 years of age or above. An ‘order’ is deemed to be a written or verbal contract between VLSA International Servicesand the client, this includes contract form, invoice, telephone and email agreements.
Website Design and Optimisation
- Whilst every endeavor will be made to ensure that the website and any scripts or programs are free of errors, VLSA International Servicescannot accept responsibility for any losses incurred due to malfunction, the website or any part of it.
- The website, graphics and any programming code remain the property of VLSA International Servicesuntil all outstanding accounts are paid in full.
- Any scripts, cgi applications, php scripts, or software (unless specifically agreed) written by VLSA International Servicesremain the copyright of VLSA International Servicesand may only be commercially reproduced or resold with the permission of VLSA International Services.
- VLSA International Servicescannot take responsibility for any copyright infringements caused by materials submitted by the client. We reserve the right to refuse any material of a copyrighted nature unless adequate proof is given of permission to use such material.
- Any additions to the brief will be carried out at the discretion of VLSA International Servicesand where no charge is made by VLSA International Servicesfor such additions, VLSA International Servicesaccept no responsibility to ensure such additions are error free and reserve the right to charge an according amount for any correction to these or further additions.
- The client agrees to make available as soon as is reasonably possible to VLSA International Servicesall materials required to complete the site to the agreed standard and within the set deadline.
- VLSA International Serviceswill not be liable for costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the failure to meet agreed deadlines.
Disclaimers and limitations on liability ….
- VLSA International Servicesshall not be responsible for URLs dropped or excluded by a search engine for any reason.
- VLSA International Servicesshall not be responsible for delays or failure of performance resulting from Internet Service Provider delivery problems or failure, or any communication or delivery problems associated with Client’s receipt of the Account Service data.
- VLSA International Servicesshall not be responsible for acts or causes beyond their control, including but not limited to: acts of God, strikes, lockouts, communications line or equipment failures, power failures, earthquakes, or other disasters.
- VLSA International Servicesdo not represent or warrant that Customers’ URLs will achieve a favourable position, or any position, within a particular search engine
- VLSA International Servicesdo not warrant or represent that the use or the results of the use of the materials available through the VLSA International ServicesServices or from third parties will be correct, accurate, timely, reliable or otherwise.
- You expressly agree that use of the VLSA International ServicesServices provided hereunder is at your sole risk. These Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- VLSA International Servicesexpressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
Database, Application and E-Commerce Development
- VLSA International Servicescannot take responsibility for any losses incurred by the use of any software created for the client. Whilst every care has been taken to ensure products are problem free and accurate, the ultimate responsibility lies with the client in ensuring that all software is functioning correctly before use.
- Any scripts, cgi applications or software (unless specifically agreed) written by VLSA International Servicesremain the copyright of VLSA International Servicesand may only be commercially reproduced or resold with the permission of VLSA International Services.
- Where applications or sites are developed on servers not recommended by VLSA International Services, the client is expected to provide or seek any information, additional software, support or co-operation pertaining to the server required in order for the application to be correctly developed. Where large applications are to be developed, it is the clients responsibility to provide a suitable testing environment which is identical to the final production environment.
- The client is expected to test fully any application or programming relating to a site developed by VLSA International Servicesbefore being made generally available for use. Where “bugs”, errors or other issues are found after the site is live, VLSA International Serviceswill endeavour (but is not obliged to) to correct these issues to meet the standards of function outlined in the brief